Prime Minnehaha Co. Crop Land for Rent - 754.2 Acres
Bids Due: Tues. Dec. 1st * 5PM
Offering a 1 year lease opportunity, located in the corn belt of SD near Colton, SD these 4 farms are in close proximity with quality dirt and working drain tile. This property has convenient access with oil roads running by at 248th St & 464th Ave. You won’t find an opportunity like this anytime soon! Take Advantage and put your bids in today!
Farm 1: 440.62 Acres - 3 Separate Parcels - Bid as a unit
Legal: SW1/4 Section 2 (148.55 Acres), SW1/4 Section 22 (159.50 Acres), and NW1/4 Section 27 (132.57 Acres) all in T104N-R51W
Directions From Colton, SD: Section 22 and 27—From the intersection of 464th Ave and 248th St and head west of 1/2 mile and land will be on both sides of the road. To Section 2: Same intersection head 3 1/4 miles North and property will be on the east side of the road.
· These parcels have working drain tile along with square fields & quality dirt.
· 385.18A Crop Land Accd to FSA; 51.21A currently used as hay land/waterway
· Soil Rating on the Crop Land has a Productivity Index of 72.6%
Farm 2: 313.58 Acres - Half Section - Bid as a unit
Legal: E1/2 of Section 28-T104N-R51W (313.58 Acres)
Directions From Colton, SD: Section 28—From the intersection of 464th Ave and 248th St and head west 1 mile and the property will start on the south side of the road.
· This is a clean half section with working drain tile, mile rounds, and minimal waste
· 304.57 Crop Land Acres Accrd to FSA
· Soil Rating on the Crop Land has a Productivity Index of 80.3%
Owners: Gary Gaspar & Carole Thibault
Bids are due on or before December 1st at 5pm. Please attached a short story about the history and future plans of your operation. Owners reserve the right to reject or accept any and all offers. Advantage Land will be getting back to the interested parites in a timely manner. Thank you for your interest.